Are You Looking
For a Job in HealthCare Sistem?
What does Care Assistant do in Care Homes or Nursing Homes?
The responsibilities and duties section are the essential part of the job description.
Working as a healthcare assistant in Care Homes or Nursing Homes, you may be expected to assist people
with daily personal needs. These activities can include:
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, and changing bedclothes.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor, and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
07944 115152 UK
Mr Ciprian Suditu
Nurse - 15 years experience
Tel: 07944 115152 UK
I first started working as a full-time Recruiter in Gloucester in 2021. Since then, I’ve developed a large and loyal client base who have come to depend on my expert services. I believe in putting my clients first and providing exceptional customer service and hard-to-beat rates that have made me a top-rated service provider.
As a well-known Recruiter, I’ve developed a reputation for providing outstanding services at fair rates. I have a customer-oriented approach to my work that explains why I have so many returning clients. Contact me today for more information about myself and my business, and to discuss what I can do for you.
As an in-demand Recruiter, I’m committed to two main principles: providing the highest level of service I can, and ensuring that my prices remain competitive and affordable. This focus on price and service is why so many of my clients are so loyal to me and are happy to recommend me to others.